I’m a huge supporter of things which annoy misogynistic rich white men
- Army mess kit
- coffee mug
- Sex Pistols novelty shot glass
- three PEZ dispensers
Yeah I think a thrift store trip is in order
This Primitive Sound!
- The Penetrators- Teenage Lifestyle
- The Heartbreakers- Baby Talk
- The Saints- Private Affair
- The Zeros- Wimp
- Redd Kross- Burn Out
- Teenage Head- Ain’t Got No Sense
- The Manikins- Modern Girls
- The Victims- I’m Flipped Out Over You
- X (Australia)- Home Is Where The Floor Is
- Crime- I Knew This Nurse
- DMZ- Somebody’s Gonna Get Their Head Kicked In Tonight
- The Cramps- All Women Are Bad
- The Gibson Bros.- Broke Down Engine
- The Oblivians- Love Killed My Brain
- Dead Moon- Hey Joe
- Thee Headcoats- All My Feelings Denied
- The Mummies- Food, Sickles, & Girls
- The Gories- To Find Out
- Teengenerate- Don’t Come Close To Me
- The Dwarves- Motherfucker
- The Reatards- Lick On My Leather
- The Carbonas- Black Out
- The Black Lips- Ghetto Cross
- The Spits- All I Want
- The Black Jaspers- Can’t Stand The Summer
- Turf War- Wooly Bully
- Dead Ghosts- What To Do
- Los Vigilantes- Un Dia Nada Mas
- Nobunny- La La La La Love You
- King Tuff- Dancing On You
This Primitive Sound! Vol. 4
- Soledad Brothers- Teenage Heart Attack
- Jack Oblivian- Honey, I’m Too Old For You
- The Cramps- The Way I Walk
- The Gories- Outta Here
- Thee Milkshakes- She’s Just Fifteen Years Old
- Flamin’ Groovies- Have You Seen My Baby?
- Paul Collins Beat- Rock N’ Roll Girl
- The Pagans- Dream Lover
- The Zeroes- Getting Nowhere Fast
- Crime- Baby, You’re So Repulsive
- The Heartbreakers- One Track Mind
- Rubber City Rebels- Young and Dumb
- DMZ- Don’t Jump Me Mother
- The Reatards- Not Good Enough For You
- The Black Lips- Ain’t No Deal
- Turf War- Animal Party
- GG King- The Letter
- Ty Segall- The Drag
- Charlie & The Moonhearts- I Hate You
- The Piranhas- Cold Cold Metal
- The Mummies- Justine
- Teengenerate- Mess Me Up
- The Dwarves- Back Seat Of My Car
- The Lazy Cowgirls- Heartache
- Mudhoney- Sweet Young Thing Ain’t Sweet No More
- Dead Moon- It’s OK
- The Scientists- We Had Love
- Lime Spiders- Slave Girl
- The Saints- One Way Street
- Sonic’s Rendezvous Band- City Slang
Get It Here: http://www.divshare.com/download/25879628-f5a
I can’t stand people who call being involuntarily unemployed “Funemployment.”
Watching Netflix all day is not at all worth the anxiety and complete lack of income. If anything, watching Netflix all day is simply a distraction from that anxiety and lack of income, and it’s simultaneously a distraction from and a contributor to the feelings of doubt and patheticness that come with unemployment.
The “unemployed Netflix binge to distract from deep-seated anxiety” is something I think millions of people relate to.
Open your mouth only if what you are going to say is more beautiful than silence.
|—||Arabic Proverb (via bl-ossomed)|
Ahh, it’s back
i have disproportionately strong feelings about this.
every time i say “nah i’m not gonna watch it again.” BUT I STILL DO EVERY TIME.
the comments are painfully accurate.
the freeze-frame makes it even more incredible
Admittedly the only religious texts I’ve read much of are the Bible and the Bhagavad Gita. I think whatever forces and factors control the universe are far more terrifying than anything Christians or Hindus believe in. I guess the only thing separating an atheist from a religious individual is whether you believe the forces that govern the universe are sentient or not.
Radiohead has made some really bad music at points in their career, but as a whole OK Computer is unfuckwithable. Overhyped? Yes. Fanboy album to end all fanboy albums? Yes. A really great record? Also, yes.